Located in Cereceda. It is a bridge for pedestrians. Recently rebuilt, it came to replace another ruined one from the 15th century, with a pointed arch that allowed the passage to the road that leads to La Edilla.
It is formed by a parabolic arch and two spillways at the end, next to the urban core, which allow the channeling of water in times of floods. It is from the 15th century.
In Villaparte. It starts from the Silencio River. It was built in the 17th century and consists of a semicircular arch.
Located in the neighborhood of La Pedriza, Ojebar. It is made up of a large reservoir destined to accumulate water, built in sandstone. On the front it preserves an incised inscription that commemorates its construction.
Located in Rasines
In the Helguera neighborhood, this viewpoint is located on Ruta de Minas y Caleros. It offers us views of Mies de Rasines in its lowest part and of the Alcomba, Cerro and Candiano on its highest points.
In Cereceda. It is a group of buildings that in their time were dedicated to iron work, placed in Cadalso on the left bank of the Ruahermosa. The first reference dates back to the 14th century, having reached its peak with the commissioning in the 18th century by the Count of Isla.
El Martinete: From the 18th century, it was a minor forge that also reached its highest production with the Count of Isla. With the abandonment of this type of exploitation, it became a flour mill that currently conserves the camarao and the estolda.
Vestiges of the Civil War We found them in Cereceda. Two machine gun nests from 1936 in Perejita stand out, in perfect condition and which purpose was to control and defend the section of road that leads from Cereceda to Ampuero, following the course of the river.