Of the two square bullrings that are still preserved in Spain, one is located in Rasines, next to the hermitage of the Holy Martyrs, with a capacity of 1000 people. It is a rough masonry and ashlar arena, with wooden barriers and corner to make fun of.
Built in 1758, there are data on its use since 1766, although it is believed that bullfighting acts were carried out previously. For a long time it was in ruins, until 1995. It is part of the Unión de Plazas de Toros Históricas (UPTH) of the country.